- CDA Annual Conference, 4-5 October 2014, Banff (Alberta-Canada)
- ICID and ICOLD Presidents write to World Bank President
- Tehri dam held raging Ganga and saved lives, July 23rd
- R.I.P. Nelson Mandela (07/12/2013)
- Construction of Belo Monte resumes, 1st Sept 2012
- Infrastructure for green energy, 30 May 2012
- ICOLD President met IHA President, May 2011
- China-Africa : successful workshop and tour, November 2010
- After the floods, from Red Cross to heads of state, a general call for more dams, November 12th
- ICOLD's new homepage
World Register of Dams / Registre Mondial des Barrages
Buy an access to the online World Register of Dams for 3years.
The WRD is the best available data basis on dams in the world and we are constantly striving to better it.
Bulletin 151Tropical residual soils as dam foundation and fill material
Bulletin 154Dam safety management: Operational phase of the dam life cycle
Bulletin 164Internal Erosion of Existing Dams, Levees and Dikes, and their Foundations
Package Bulletins 2016
Bulletins' Package: 2016
- Bulletin 146
- Bulletin 148
- Bulletin 157
- Bulletin 166
Bulletin 168Recommendations for Operation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation
Bulletin Preprint - 172
Technical Advancements in Spillway Design - Progress and Innovations from 1985 to 2015
26th Congress & 86th ICOLD Annual Meeting
1 - 7 July 2018
Third International Dam World Conference - DW2018
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
17 - 21 September 2018
First International Conference on Dams
12 – 13 December 2018
Welcome to ICOLD website's new homepage. The website has been updated, in order to be more efficient in disseminating ICOLD's experience and knowledge.
- A new design for the homepage with spaces for promoting our events and diffusing our publications;
- A new design for our publications online store, with the possibility of free downloading and special discount for National Committee members;
- A much faster and more efficient World Register search tool;
- An efficient search tool on the website itself.
Important note: new codes are necessary to access some parts of the website. Those codes are distributed by your National Committee or Technical Committee.
The French version will come into service later this year. Any remarks or corrections on the English version of the website are welcome!
Tags : Events